EVER Wallet Extension
Go to your profile menu and click Manage seeds & accounts. Since your accounts are tied to keys, and keys to seeds - select the desired seed, and then the key by clicking on them to go to the account management menu.
In the list of accounts, click on one of them to go to the account management menu. Here you can:
- Change display name (Account name).
- Enable or disable account display on the main page of the EVER Wallet extension.
- Copy the address and QR code of the account. View which keys the account is linked to.
At the top of the list of accounts linked to the key, click + Add new to link the account (or you can do it by adding an account on the main screen of EVER Wallet by switching the account card).
- 1.Select Create new account.
- 2.Enter a display name for the new account
- 4.Now you can go to the card of this account (Go to account).
- 1.Select Add an exising account.
- 2.Enter a display name for the account.
- 3.Enter a multisig address.
- 4.Click Add account.
To remove an account from the list of displayed accounts, click the three dots at the top right of the account card and click Delete.